User stored information
- User information (email, profile, user generated content and newsletter opt-in settings).
- User preferences and newsletter opt-in settings.
- When uploading an image / video / content, you accept that we log your IP in our database to that specific image. When you delete that image / video / content, the IP will also be deleted in a reasonable time frame, permanently. You can only delete your uploaded images if you have an user account. If you have uploaded images / videos / content without an account and need to delete it, please contact our team and we will assist you.
- If your IP address is banned from our services due to illegal content or abuse of our service, it will be stored in our logs.
- You own your personal information, you can request all the information foodntours.com has stored on you at any time.
- foodntours.com will protect your information by reasonable security measures.
We don't use third-party cookies, just our cookies and only if you want to use services that rely in cookies (like "keep me logged in" funcion)If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers' websites.We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.