10 1 month ago
10 1 month ago
Chicken Curry For Bachelors | Simple Chicken Curry For Beginners | Chicken Gravy | Chicken Curry | Bachelor Chicken Curry | Chicken Masala Powder Curry | Easy Chicken Curry | Chicken Masala
Ingredients for Simple Chicken Curry:
- Chicken- 1 kg
- Onion, rough chopped- 4 medium
- Ginger, crushed- 2 tsp
- Garlic, crushed- 2 tsp
- Tomatoes, roughly chopped- 3 medium
- Green chillies, thick chopped- 3 nos.
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp
- Readymade Chicken Masala- 1 tbsp (store bought)
- Salt- 1.5 tsp
- Refined Oil- 4-5 tbsp
- Clean & wash the chicken pieces and keep it to drain.
- Roughly chop the onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
- Peel and crush the ginger and garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai and add the chopped onions.
- Fry on high heat for 10 mins till brown in colour.
- Add the crushed ginger and garlic and fry on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and green chillies and fry on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add the turmeric powder and mix & fry on medium heat for around 3 mins till tomatoes are soft.
- Now add the chicken pieces and fry on high heat for 2-3 mins till the chicken pieces are browned.
- Add the readymade chicken masala, red Chilli powder and salt, mix and bhunno on high heat for 5 mins. Continue to fry on medium heat for another 5 mins.
- Now add 200 ml water and cook on low heat for around 20 mins till the chicken pieces are tender and oil separates.
#chickencurry #simplechickencurry #chickengravy #bachelorchickencurry #easychickencurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken
, easy chicken curry
, bachelors chicken curry
, bachelor chicken curry
, chicken gravy
, chicken recipe
, chicken masala
, indian chicken curry
, chicken masala powder
, spice eats chicken recipes
, spice eats recipes
, chicken recipes for dinner easy
, spice eats chicken
, simple chicken curry for beginners
, chicken curry indian style
, quick and easy chicken curry
, chicken curry for bachelors
, best chicken curry for bachelors
, easy healthy chicken recipes for beginners