238 2 years ago
238 2 years ago
Chicken Fry Roast | Simple and Tasty Chicken Fry | Chicken Vepudu | Chicken Fry Dry Roast | Chicken Ghee Roast | Andhra Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry Recipe | Spicy Chicken Fry
Ingredients for Chicken Fry Roast:
- Chicken, small pieces with bones- 500 gms
- Onions, chopped- 2 medium
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
To be roasted and ground/blended into a powder:
- Coriander seeds- 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chillies- 5-6 nos.
- Green Cardamom- 3
- Cloves- 3
- Cinnamon- 2 small pieces
- Shahjeera (caraway seeds)- 1/2 tsp
- Whole peppercorns- 10-12 nos
- Garlic cloves- 6
- Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
- Ghee/ clarified butter- 3 tbsp (can substitute oil)
- Curry leaves- 15-20
- Coriander leaves chopped- 2 tbsp
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or 1 tsp
- To make the masala powder, take a pan and add the coriander seeds, cumin seeds and dry red chillies. Dry roast the spices on low heat for 2-3 mins. Add the Shahjeera (caraway seeds), peppercorns and the whole garam masala, mix and continue to roast on low heat for another 1 mins. Lastly add the garlic cloves and roast on low heat for 1-2 minute. Remove the spices to a plate and let it cool.
- Grind/ blend it to a fine powder. Set aside.
- Chop the onions and the coriander leaves.
- Take a pan and heat 3 tbsp ghee. Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for around 6 mins till light brown in colour.
- Add the turmeric and Kashmiri Chilli powder, mix and fry on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken pieces, mix and fry on high heat for around 2 mins. Add the salt, mix and cover and cook on low heat for around 20 mins. The chicken will release water and will also get cooked. Remove the cover and give a stir few times.
- After this increase heat to medium and make sure the water is dried up.
- Add the blended spice powder and mix it well. Mix and fry on medium heat for around 5 mins making sure the chicken pieces are coated with the masala/spice. Sprinkle little water few times to prevent the masala from getting burnt.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves, mix and continue to fry on low heat for around 3 mins.
- Lastly add the juice of lemon, mix and switch off heat.
#chickenfryroast #chickenfry #chickenvepudu #chickengheeroast #spicychickenfry #andhrachickenfry #chickenfryrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatschicken #spiceeatsrecipes
chicken fry roast
, chicken fry roast recipe
, andhra chicken fry
, andhra style chicken fry
, chicken fry dry roast
, chicken ghee roast
, simple and tasty chicken fry
, chicken vepudu
, chicken fry recipe
, chicken fry
, chicken recipes for dinner easy
, chicken ghee roast andhra style
, chicken recipes for lunch
, chicken curry recipe
, spicy chicken fry
, spice eats
, spice eats recipes
, spice eats chicken recipes
, kodi vepudu
, chicken fry village style
, how to make chicken fry