318 1 year ago
318 1 year ago
Chicken and Cheese Casserole - Baked Chicken Recipe. Learn how to make Chicken Casserole, a delicious chicken meal recipe by chef Shantanu.
Chef Shantanu Gupte brings to your table a heart-warming dinner full of delectable flavours. He is up with an absolutely mouth-watering chicken casserole recipe which your family will ask for again and again.
100 grams shredded boneless chicken
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic
leaves of thyme & rosemary
1 cup spinach leaves
salt & pepper to taste
red chilli - chopped
1/4 cup cream
tomato - chopped
pinch of nutmeg
70-80 grams cheese
basil leaves - chopped
cheese for garnish
To make the sauce:
- In a pan, add the butter and let it melt.
- Once the butter melts, add the all purpose flour and whisk well.
- Then add the milk to the flour and butter mixture and let it boil.
- Once the milk starts to boil, it begins to reduce. Whisk well while it reduces to avoid the flour sticking to the bottom of the pan.
To make the chicken:
- While the pan is heating up, slice up the mushrooms.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the olive oil and add the butter.
- Then add the chopped garlic and onion and give it a quick stir.
- Add the sprigs of thyme and stir well.
- Add the medium sized boneless chicken pieces and give it a nice toss.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked, add the mushroom slices to the pan and give it a toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
- Once the mushroom and chicken are cooked, add the roughly chopped spinach leaves to it.
- Once they are cooked, add the chopped tomato to it. Make sure that you peel off the skin of the tomato.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and whisk it through.
- Once cooked, put off the flame and add the cracked pepper, little mustard sauce, 1 chopped red chilli, cream and 1 egg. Also add the grated nutmeg to it and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the grated cheese to the above ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the casserole to the baking tray and add the chopped basil leaves, chopped tomato and the grated cheese.
- Place this in a pre-heated oven (170 - 180 degrees Celsius) for about 7-8 minutes.
- The delicious chicken casserole is ready to be served.
Host: Shantanu Gupte
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried
, Casserole Recipe
, Chicken Casserole
, chicken casserole recipe
, how to make chicken casserole
, baked chicken
, healthy chicken recipe
, chicken casserole gordon ramsay
, jamie oliver
, laura vitale
, panlasang pinoy
, Natashas Kitchen
, homemade chicken casserole
, sorted food
, Laura in the Kitchen
, chicken recipes
, Cheesy Chicken Casserole
, chicken meal
, epic meal
, Easy Turkish Recipes
, Nicko's Kitchen